We are proud of the following Awards and Recognitions;
- The Premier Building Society trophy for the best exhibitor at the Kampala Annual UN Habitat day 1987. Award for the Invention of the Hand Fibre-cement tile making machine.
- Our involvement in the feasibility studies, designs and construction supervision of the biggest construction ever in Uganda, the Owen Falls Extension Hydro-Power Project 1989-2007.
- Our involvement in the design review and construction supervision of one of the largest road projects in Uganda so far, the Kabale - Bunagana – Kisoro Road Project 2007-2010.
- Team Member for the Southern Africa's highest Clay-core rock fill dam, the 115m high Maguga Dam which won the Fulton Award by Coverete Society of South Africa in the use of concrete.
- Recognised for special expertise and competence and awarded projects on sole –sourcing basis by the World Bank, DFID and CIDA.
- Our construction and donation of Administrative offices for the Mulago Kiwovu Local Council 1.
- Our chairman being one of the founding members of the Uganda Association of Consulting Engineers (UACE). He as well as our two other directors serving as past Presidents of UACE.