KAGGA provides sustainable Engineering solution for its clients. Clients have retained KAGGA for efficient and cost effective delivery of the consultancy services in a number of sectors including Oil & Gas, Transportation (Highways/Roads, Railways, Jetty and Airstrips), Structures/Buildings and housing, Earth retaining structures, Bridges, Dams, Energy;- Electrical Transmission and Distribution, Water and Sanitation, as well as Waste Management. We undertake Feasibility studies, Contract documentation, Construction supervision, Contracts management, Asset management and Training.
For most of our projects, we carry out support technical activities like social – economic studies, environmental studies, topographical and cadastral surveys, geographical and materials survey and testing, water quality sampling and testing, groundwater assessment and testing, hydrological and metrological studies. During construction, we maintain Quality and Price controls through Project Management, Quality control and contract Administration systems.
Where necessary, KAGGA associates with international firms to enhance its capability to successfully deliver projects.
KAGGA is registered with International Aid Agencies, including: -
- International Bank of Reconstruction and Development (World Bank/IDA)
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- European Development Fund (EDF)
- Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
In addition, we have delivered projects funded by, among others:
IFC, DANIDA, CIDA, USAID, DFID, UNIDO, Governments of Uganda, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Spain, South Africa, Swaziland, etc.
Other major private clients have been in the Oil & Gas sector i.e. Tullow, Total and CNOOC.
KAGGA is a member of several professional bodies, including:-
- The Uganda Association of Consulting Engineers (UACE)
- GAMA (the FIDIC African Chapter)
- The Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries (FCIC).
The services we provide include:-
- Water and Sanitation
- Structures, Buildings and Housing
- Urban and Rural Development
- Oil & Gas
- Environmental and Social Economic Studies